Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So I Lied

I know I promised this blog was not going to be dedicated to baby sewing, but it seems thats all I have posted about. I just can't help it. Babies need lots of things and baby things are expensive. It's like wedding and funerals. The minute you tell someone you are getting married they jack up the price for whatever it is that you need to purchase. Here is a quick little project I finished one evening.


I needed some car seat strap covers and they were $10 at the local Target. I figured I could just make some myself with a few scraps I had in my stash for free. I found this great tutorial at The Sweet Life and was able to whip some up. Like Alisa said the hardest part is deciding on the fabric. The fleece was a freebie from my husbands Aunt Tiny and I figured it would feel nice against big fat baby cheeks. The floral I got on sale but couldn't tell you what it is. They turned out great and I just might have to make another pair for those unfortunate times when the baby spits up all over the seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment