Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Crafting

First things first. Something ate my birdseed ornaments. I think it was a Yeti because it didn't just nibble the seeds like a good bird should, it chewed through the yarn and took off with the entire ornament, then the 2nd and third that I freed from the freezer. I actually think it was the squirrels that hide in the tree and cackle at my dog. Whose laughing now? I bet they have a bout of coconut oil induced diarrhea.

This post is really about the best lip balm ever. I made a bunch of it for Christmas gifts. Recipe is from SouleMama.

This stuff is AWESOME. It's softer than your store bought lip balm but it smells divine and tastes delicious. I could eat the whole pot if I was having a sugar attack.

The recipe is super simple and you can find all the ingredients at your local natural grocery store. The tins I ordered on etsy, otherwise known as that hole in the internet where all my money goes.

The finished product. I left mine natural with no coloring, so the men folk would not be put off.

Try it, you know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment