Friday, November 1, 2013

Full Fall

This fall has been filled to the brim with wonderful family fun time. 


Robert came home from an extended work trip and we have packed together time into every minute since he has been home. 


First he had to shave off that nasty beard. 




Then we spent and entire free day at Kings Dominion courtesy of my moms work. Thanks mom and Mary Pat for riding the rides 389762 times with Lenora. 




Then we went to the Maryland Renaissance festival on my birthday. This is a yearly tradition that we love. I bought the best hair combs ever from these lovely folks as a birthday present to myself. 





Then it was off to the pumpkin patch. 




And brunch with the family on the water, then Nebraska game watching with matching outfits. 





I am tired just thinking about all that fun. Now we are in slowdown mode, spending more time indoors, cleaning corners and getting ready for winter. I hope your fall was as fun filled as ours was. 



No comments:

Post a Comment