Monday, February 18, 2013

Winslow Tote

This is the last of the Christmas projects I have to share. Man am I behind. 


I made this tote before for Lenora's daycare teachers but my sister in law requested one ages ago. I surprised her with one for Christmas. 



She loves the color green so I based my fabric choices on that. I love the combination of polka dolts and geometric prints. 



This pattern is easy to follow, its free and its a great way to use lots of amazing fabrics in one project. What more can you ask for? Plus its all square pieces and straight seams, which makes it great for beginners. Try it out, you won't be disappointed. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!! SO happy to find your blog:) Can't wait to read, and yes, I will be nearby. My casa is always open for coffee!! Hope to see you again soon. xo cat

    ReplyDelete