Thursday, May 2, 2013

Retail Therapy

While I was off convalescing I indulged in quite a bit of retail therapy. Thankfully for our family budget my version of retail therapy usually involves the local thrift store and no more than 5 or 10$. I picked up a few treasures I thought I would share. 


I love wooden toys, especially old wooden toys. This little highchair is so sweet and lovely.  



Happy little Noah's Arc. Is it just me or does that giraffe look like a dog with a really long neck? 



I also love dish towels. Paper towels are a sin in our house (except for bacon and barf, we do have one emergency roll). Can you believe this was only a dollar? I just imagine the little lady that sat and made this for her family.



Even though I have a bazillion pyrex bowls I could not pass up this complete mixing set. A gift maybe? 



I hope you find a few gems on your thrifting adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment