Sunday, February 26, 2012

It is a Sickness: Day 1

The thrifting gods have been very kind to me lately. When my husband is out of town I tend to frequent the thrift stores more often than usual, and since he has been gone for about 6 weeks, lets just say I have been way more often than I should. But when you are on a roll like I have been its just so dang hard to stop.

For the next 7 days I am going to share with you a week of my recent thrifting finds. Hold on to your seats, this is going to be good.

Day 1: 1960 Promotional Pyrex Fruit Cinderella Bowl
Price: $6

I damn near squealed in the store when I saw this baby.
Then when I got home and googled to find the pattern, I found this baby. Do you see it? Makes me love the bowl even more. I thought about gifting it, but not any more. She is all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment